Good pic. Looks like it's still wet behind the ears.....
1) Givi V47 tail trunk
2) Corbin seat. Did that for the wife. Now she still won't ride. If I had known, I'd kept the stock seat.
3) Ram mounts in different locations on the handlebars.
4) Saddle bag liners mentioned above.
5) Shelves in bottom of bags.
6) Saddlebag guards <---a must have since these are a little over $100 vs $1200 for just one saddle bag.
7) Tall Honda windshield
8) DIY rear mud flap
9) Front Fender extender
10) Freeway blaster horn
11) I have Kury grips for touring and Pro Grips for local riding.
12) Go Cruze throttle lock
13) 12V socket on the handlebars.
14) Mini floorboards
15) Aluminum air valves for the wheels
16) and most importantly: A Panda Pillion.
And now as others reply, they will read the ones above and say "Oh yeah, I had those too"