LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 24 Old 10-11-2016, 09:20 PM

Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctx1300admin View Post
Think I am recreating this issue. Occurs when you hit "Save Changes" right? Nothing happens unless you have the password fields filled? Shouldn't be like this.

I am recreating this on Firefox and Chrome. Can you confirm which browser you are using?

Kevin
Chrome is my default browser. Correct in that nothing happened when I hit "Save Changes" button. No error or hint message to inform me of why it didn't work.
I did not attempt this change by any other means that I can recall. I do not remember if I used the other browsers to change this page or not as I was feverishly attempting to resolve
my login problems afterwards with my other devices.
This is a minor problem as long as everyone knows to be aware IF it happens to them.

I did have other password issues that I resolved by removing the "!" I had as the first character of my password.<----reference this just in case you see all the errors of my log in attempts after the initial change/update.

--Larry--
You can sit back in a Lazy Boy and watch TV OR get on a motorcycle seat and watch the world go by.
Google Photos............Flickr Photos ...............(2014 CTX1300D-Black delivered Oct 30, 2014)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 24 Old 10-12-2016, 12:04 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Garage
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by willajabir View Post
Chrome is my default browser. Correct in that nothing happened when I hit "Save Changes" button. No error or hint message to inform me of why it didn't work.
I did not attempt this change by any other means that I can recall. I do not remember if I used the other browsers to change this page or not as I was feverishly attempting to resolve
my login problems afterwards with my other devices.
This is a minor problem as long as everyone knows to be aware IF it happens to them.

I did have other password issues that I resolved by removing the "!" I had as the first character of my password.<----reference this just in case you see all the errors of my log in attempts after the initial change/update.
Please send me a PM with your current email address and I can help you update your account..

Thank you,

~ Glenda
post #23 of 24 Old 10-12-2016, 04:06 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Garage
This super Long password with characters, upper, lower, blah blah......It's killing me. Slowly. :-)

Life is too short for traffic.
**2014 deluxe / red candy

post #24 of 24 Old 10-12-2016, 06:11 PM

Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctx1300admin View Post
Please send me a PM with your current email address and I can help you update your account..

Thank you,

~ Glenda
Glenda,

I resolved the issue by changing my password, it then let me change me email. The problem was that there is no indication or response from the system as to why it would not let me change the email address until I finally changed the password(by experimenting). Above, Kevin said he is trying to replicate the problem and that it should not be like this. My post was to bring it to attention that this bug exists, not to complain, and what I did to resolve it. It appears that since the security update there are security bugs to iron out. Alternately, it could be the system not liking something on my system, such as one of my plug ins, my antivirus, etc.....but thanks for the replies/assistance.

--Larry--
You can sit back in a Lazy Boy and watch TV OR get on a motorcycle seat and watch the world go by.
Google Photos............Flickr Photos ...............(2014 CTX1300D-Black delivered Oct 30, 2014)

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page