Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
Garage
(Thread Starter)
photo storage

Quote:
Originally Posted by psullam View Post
Guarda questa pagina dove sono specificati i limiti per i differenti tipi di accounts:
https://www.ctx1300forum.com/forum/payments.php
I never really thought about that. I guess even as a lifetime subscriber the cutoff is 100 photos to be posted. If you reach that I guess another solution would be in order.. Is there a way to see how many photos I've posted? When I look in the "user CP" section and click on "photos and albums" it only shows three pics I have in an album. I would guess I've posted 50 photos but don't know how to figure that out...

Anyone know?

Yamaha 60cc
1976 Honda 360T
1993 Honda Nighthawk CB750 Four
2014 Honda CTX1300D
nice and blue #1368

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 05-27-2018, 12:06 PM
bob
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 828 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bljdb View Post
I never really thought about that. I guess even as a lifetime subscriber the cutoff is 100 photos to be posted. If you reach that I guess another solution would be in order.. Is there a way to see how many photos I've posted? When I look in the "user CP" section and click on "photos and albums" it only shows three pics I have in an album. I would guess I've posted 50 photos but don't know how to figure that out...

Anyone know?
You won't see all that information in your profile statistics page but you will in User CP (upper right on any screen). Look for the menu item on the left list under Miscellaneous called Attachments and you should then see how many you have in posts and how much storage they use. Both numbers are relevant. From there you can remove any you feel are no longer needed. But, of course, that would render those removed no longer available to view since your post would still be there. One big reason I use an outside cloud storage for photos and share from there. My Flickr account which gives me 1 TB of photo storage for free. That's about 1,000 GB, or 1,000,000 MB. So for me with an approximate average photo size of around 6 MB per picture (12 megapixel per) that allows me storage for more than 166,000 photos.
ctx1300admin and willajabir like this.

/bob
prior and current bikes:
1973 Harley Davidson 125 dual sport- sold
1997 Kawasaki Vulcan 750- sold
1990 Honda Gold Wing GL1500- sold
2005 Suzuki Burgman 650- sold
1998 Honda ST1100- sold
2014 Honda CTX1300A (U.S.A. Ion Blue Deluxe)-sn: 489- tied for best road bike- sold
2013 White Suzuki Burgman 650 ABS- tied for best road bike
2003 Honda Metropolitan CHF503 (wife's ride)
flickr photos of CTX1300A
Yep, that lone state of Maine is where I owned my first mc.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page