Selling my blue CTX1300! My wife finally got comfortable riding again via a CanAm Spyder F3-S. That thing is LOTS of fun - so I am gonna get one, too! This will help her enjoy riding more. And, you know ... happy wife, happy life. So, the CTX needs to go. :cautious:

Bike runs and rides great. As of today, has 45,616 miles on it. Typical Honda reliability (practically bulletproof!). It’s an excellent all-around bike - handles touring, canyon-carving, and cruising without needing multiple bikes. A Jack-of-all-trades, if you will. Super-reliable. This Deluxe has traction control, ABS linked brakes, and a Bluetooth stereo system. Has been on several week-long, 3,000+ mile trips - and a couple of Iron Butt rides. Very nice shape. Have very complete maintenance records from the original owner and myself (complete copies available via text, if interested).

Following are some highlight of what it has, and/or comes with it:

Race Tech fork tune by Motorcycles Unlimited in Houston, using different springs and gold valves (have original springs); HyperPro rear shocks with adjustable rebound and damping (have original shocks < 8K miles); Kuryakyn ISO black grips with throttle boss (have original grips and bar weights); TechSpec tank grip pads, 3-piece; Honda center stand; Puig 7005H light-smoke windscreen (have original Honda shorty, as well as Honda tall); Honda rear rack / trunk base / rear top case with cylinder keyed to the bike (have original plastic colored filler panels that were removed to install rear rack); Corbin seat w/ Corbin backrest (have original seat); Kuryakyn Longhorn Offset Dually #4574 highway pegs; battery tender lead; 12v weatherproof accessory plug w/ 15amp fuse at bar clamps; Ram 1” ball mount near LH switch housing; Go Cruise plastic throttle lock; 83* angled metal valve stems; new Honda accessory plug (never installed); bound paper Service Manual; 2 sets EBC sintered front brake pads.

Replaced front & rear brake pads (Honda parts) and flushed all hydraulics 24May21 (36,979mi); E3-38 spark plugs 14Sept21(37,935mi); fork seals and Honda SS-8 10-wt oil 07June19 @ 24,525mi (replaced front wheel bearings and seals as well - preventive maintenance); replaced rear wheel bearings and seal, and drive wheel cushions (preventive maintenance) during a rear tire change 23Jan20 @ 27,577mi; last engine oil & filter change w/ Shell Rotella T4 25Jan22 (42,467mi); new front tire (Shinko Journey SE890) and new rear tire (Rikon Raptor 205/50ZR17) 16Feb22 @ 43,649mi (have Shinko 009 Raven rear w/ some tread left, as well). I have some other parts and full specs on all maintenance performed, but these are the main things most should be interested in. Bike comes with both original keys. Plates good through 02/23. Oh - and that all-important ride bell already installed! ;)

This bike is ridden very regularly, and has served me well. Have had the pleasure of meeting many fellow forum members from far-away places because of the rugged reliability of this bike. But, as one chapter closes, another begins ...

Located in deep South Texas (zip 78583). Clear blue Texas title in my name on hand. $7,495. Thanx for looking.

Tire Sky Wheel Vehicle Plant
Tire Wheel Vehicle Helmet Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system