CTX 1300 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was riding with a buddy tonite we did a 60mph roll on in 5th gear the bikes were dead even to over 80mph where I shut off. I thought the wing would pull the CTX a bit

·
Registered
761 Posts
The Wing makes more power, but it's quite a bit heavier.

I notice a huge difference in acceleration between my CTX and my Trophy. The Triumph stomps this bike in both acceleration and ability to get around the curves.

But for normal riding, the CTX is far better. It makes more than enough power to get out of the way of the other traffic. The CTX is very happy on the highway. When I get the CTX out in the country, I find myself enjoying the scenery more than I have on any of the other bikes I've owned.

For me, the CTX1300 offers the most peaceful ride of any of the bikes I've ever owned.

·
Registered
9 Posts
The Wing makes more power, but it's quite a bit heavier.

I notice a huge difference in acceleration between my CTX and my Trophy. The Triumph stomps this bike in both acceleration and ability to get around the curves.

But for normal riding, the CTX is far better. It makes more than enough power to get out of the way of the other traffic. The CTX is very happy on the highway. When I get the CTX out in the country, I find myself enjoying the scenery more than I have on any of the other bikes I've owned.

For me, the CTX1300 offers the most peaceful ride of any of the bikes I've ever owned.
I think that described it. I found the extended test ride very relaxing and could imagine doing a full day trip and not feeling absolutely stuffed after it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts