CTX 1300 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2014 Honda CTX 1300 Deluxe for sale. Bought new in 2018. Low miles never driven in rain and garage kept. Upgrades include fog lights, saddle bag protectors, 2 12v outlets 1 in saddle bag, touring windshield with additional deflector, folding highway pegs, driver backrest with storage, passenger backrest raised 2 inches, center stand, Polk tweeters, rear blinking brake lights, side color changing light strip, custom made rear rack, gear indicator, adjusting clutch, cover and service manual. Old windshield included. Has small amount of paint that was touched up due to light strip removal. I have more pics if interested. Don't drive it enough. $8000

Attachments

·
Registered
2014 Honda CTX 1300 Deluxe
82 Posts
Beautiful bike, nice upgrades and addons best of luck to you. I'm sure you will sell it fast.

Thanks,
James

·
Registered
2014 Honda CTX1300
12 Posts
Can you explain your backrest set-up? I too am considering a custom design, saving hundreds.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just took a piece of 1/4 steel and bent it in a vice. Then matched the holes with the existing bracket and cut the top off making it longer. Much more comfortable for my wife.

·
Registered
2014 Honda CTX1300
12 Posts
Just took a piece of 1/4 steel and bent it in a vice. Then matched the holes with the existing bracket and cut the top off making it longer. Much more comfortable for my wife.
Simple, I like it. Thanks, I'll give it a go. Good luck with your sale.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts