CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It doesn't appear that this Forum has a map feature where members can identify their location. I came to this Forum from the NC700 Forum and it had a map feature. I really liked it because I could look at it from time to time and see where others were from. It was especially helpful in showing riders in your state or region. I don't know how difficult it would be to add a map feature to this Forum, but I would appreciate one. Just a suggestion.

· Registered
432 Posts
It doesn't appear that this Forum has a map feature where members can identify their location.
There's an excellent reason for that: most forum members are under federal witless protection and don't want to be discovered:rolleyes:

(That's my story and I'm sticking with it...:))

· Super Moderator
2022 Matte Deep Blue Kymco AK 550
6,118 Posts
Sure @Springer. But we already know where YOU are. :)

The forum admins have looked into the option of adding a map feature but have not yet found an add-in for this forum software to do so. Other forum software does have this feature but not ours... yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.