CTX 1300 Forum banner

141 - 144 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I for one am another looking for an aftermarket exhaust. I'm pretty good at finding things like this. An aftermarket exhaust for a CTX 1300 is virtually nonexistant. Even in Japan. I've even contacted some companies about going custom like Two Brothers and Cobra. I actually called Two Brothers who said they would be willing to make me a custom slip on but have to wait until September since it's their race season. Nothing back from Cobra yet . I've heard a ST1300 with a Two Bros slipon set and it sounds awesome .
By the looks of this system it looks more like a large scooter exhaust. It looks like a tough one to line up. Sadly there aren't many of these bikes out there so the demand isn't high.
Hi there,

Did you ever hear back from Two Brothers?? I just joined the group here and am looking for exhaust options. Thank you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've already talked to Two Bros. I talked to them about dropping off my CTX for a custom exhaust and couldn't be seen until after the race season which is September. My bike will probably be the guinea pig for the feat and by the looks of the way it's ran not an easy one.
But come September I'll be dropping off my bike at the Two Bros factory . :smileygarden_de_ban
Any luck with Two Brothers??

·
Super Moderator
5,481 Posts
Welcome to the forum @Cetrul
Feel free to post an introduction in the Introductions sub-forum.

I don't recall reading if any aftermarket exhaust maker has made anything for the CTX1300 since that market is so limited and the CTX1300 exhaust is so drastically different than other bikes.

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Loud pipes save lives folks have got a clue about science and sound wave progression. That why horn trumpets are pointed forward to get best effect out of them and even then most cagers don't hear them with windows up, A/C cranking, stereo blaring .. They have experimented with so many different sirens on our police cars trying to get the best response from the silly idiots cruising to work on their cells .. The only thing they have found halfway successful is the rumbler and even that requires you to come to an almost complete stop even for a full priority call at every intersection...If I can get my hands on one of the next generation rumblers I will find a way to install it on my bike
When teaching MSF classes someone always brought up "loud pipes save lives". My response was always, why don't ya point those pipes forward to warn the people up ahead? NOBODY thought that was a good idea. LOL

141 - 144 of 144 Posts