CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking for information on what size aftermarket grips should i get for the bike. I have a deluxe model with the heated grips but was going to replace the stock grips with some kuriyaken grips and not sure what size to get. any hop would be appreciated

· Premium Member
264 Posts
Hello... I went with the Black ISO Universal Grips for mine. (Kuryakyn Part # 6341) You will need the 7/8" size. You will love them. Well I love mine any way! They look awesome on the bike and are whole lot more comfortable! :smiley-happy0034: I plan to post pictures as soon as I get time. It took about 45 minutes to switch them out. Hope this helps you out! :)

I was looking for information on what size aftermarket grips should i get for the bike. I have a deluxe model with the heated grips but was going to replace the stock grips with some kuriyaken grips and not sure what size to get. any hop would be appreciated

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hoosierman:
Thank you for that post your help is greatly appreciated. The bike is a deluxe black. Not sure if going to go with the black or chrome. My feeling is that either one might not make the heated grips work. Will order,install,and post results.

· Registered
105 Posts
Hello... I went with the Black ISO Universal Grips for mine. (Kuryakyn Part # 6341) You will need the 7/8" size. You will love them. Well I love mine any way! They look awesome on the bike and are whole lot more comfortable! :smiley-happy0034: I plan to post pictures as soon as I get time. It took about 45 minutes to switch them out. Hope this helps you out! :)
Do you know if the ISO Grips will work with the heated grip option????

Thanks......:350x700px-LL-66dd6d

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.