CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any photos of aftermarket grips they have installed on the ctx1300? If you could provide name brand and any other accessories that may be needed or helpful it would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2014 Honda CTX1300
91 Posts
any aftermarket 7/8 grip fits.
I have a set of aftermarket heated grip for sale, still in box if you're interested.

Reactions: Stlburd2

·
Registered
2014 Honda CTX1300
91 Posts

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
I didn't go aftermarket because the bike is already wired for them. Just plug in the grips, the control module and there's also indicators built into the dash. No extra wiring into the battery. And you won't forget to turn them off. They automatically switch off when you turn off the key.

·
Registered
84 Posts
after having read the testimonials here and elsewhere, I decided to try the Grip Puppies before getting new grips. I love them! It does feel awkward at 1st, but they absorb some of the vibrations, and make it easier to grip. They are super easy to install too! worth the under $20 to give them a try, for sure!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
after having read the testimonials here and elsewhere, I decided to try the Grip Puppies before getting new grips. I love them! It does feel awkward at 1st, but they absorb some of the vibrations, and make it easier to grip. They are super easy to install too! worth the under $20 to give them a try, for sure!
I bought the van's cult waffle grips and they are great very sticky and comfortable 🤘🏼

1 - 12 of 12 Posts