CTX 1300 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
@Costa 71

Where did you get some of those custom parts on the bike?

The CTX is a bike with some flaws compared to the price and expectations but it's a crazy basis for a customization.
Unfortunately there are no accessories for this bike and you have to do everything youself but really a lot of satisfaction .
I redid practically everything from the windshied to the mufflers passing through the refacing of the trunk and licence plate holder . Now I'm really satisfied and proud of it

·
Registered
213 Posts
@Costa 71
Very nice. I especially like the look of the longer mufflers you added. I'd love to hear it, I'm guessing it sounds pretty good.

·
Registered
105 Posts
What does " Any plans or ways and means" means? I can not translate the meaning into italian.
I made every accessory to be as beatiful as possible and that you seem born with the bike non accessories non original.
I take care of every detail by myself , if you are interested I can send some pictures of the objet you like to get an idea

·
Registered
105 Posts
@Costa 71
Very nice. I especially like the look of the longer mufflers you added. I'd love to hear it, I'm guessing it sounds pretty good.
With long mufflers and mounted trunk lower than 8 cm the bike has a lower an longer line .
The sound is more filler but I have silenced it much as possible , I hate moise

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
I would also like to know where you got some of these great upgraded parts!!

The trunk spoiler/trunk rack?

The longer mufflers?

The rear speaker mounting pods?

More information please?!?! 😊

@Costa 71

Where did you get some of those custom parts on the bike?

The CTX is a bike with some flaws compared to the price and expectations but it's a crazy basis for a customization.
Unfortunately there are no accessories for this bike and you have to do everything youself but really a lot of satisfaction .
I redid practically everything from the windshied to the mufflers passing through the refacing of the trunk and licence plate holder . Now I'm really satisfied and proud of it

·
Registered
223 Posts
What does " Any plans or ways and means" means? I can not translate the meaning into italian.
I made every accessory to be as beatiful as possible and that you seem born with the bike non accessories non original.
I take care of every detail by myself , if you are interested I can send some pictures of the objet you like to get an idea

@Costa 71 What I think we all here in the USA are interested on is sufficient information from you so that we can make here your unique accessories to the bike, such as plans, pictures of the development, fabrication process. I know we are asking you to be very generous with us.

Quello che penso che tutti noi qui negli Stati Uniti siano interessati è una quantità sufficiente di informazioni da parte tua in modo che possiamo rendere qui i tuoi accessori unici alla moto, come i piani, le immagini dello sviluppo, il processo di fabbricazione. So che ti stiamo chiedendo di essere molto generoso con noi.

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Brilliant!!!!

Well done you!

I know , it.s not easy.
This is more simpler and gives great result.
Remove the OEM luggage rach , take two corners irons 3 cm x 3 cm , 4 spacers 2,2 cm and 2 brackets , the trunk rack ( 1pc iron + 1pc plastic )
Result : trunk more lower than 8 cm and more back than 3 cm
https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/shares/5eW20p

·
Registered
43 Posts
That is a really nice job on those wings for mounting the trunk. And the tubing job for the drivers back rest. You are a true craftsman!

·
Premium Member
780 Posts
Very nice work there. I wish I could do as well. I'm betting this isn't your first bike build.
Always glad to see new ideas.
Ride safe.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts