CTX 1300 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.
I recently had delivery of the CTX1300 , can someone direct me to the 4 or 5 pin white connector plug for the alarm system ?. all i know its on the CTX and all other newer Honda bikes, some have the 4 pin, some the 5 pin but I have no idea where it is, thanks

·
Super Moderator
5,440 Posts
Welcome to the forum @Brit !
Sorry I cannot help with locating that plug. I was not aware this particular bike had that feature. By "newer" are you including Honda bikes 2014 and before? The CTX1300 was only produced in 2014. There is some indication I've read that some countries labeled held over stock as later years than that but Honda has not really made this bike after 2014 that I am aware.
It is possible that if you can find it in the service manual (highly recommended to get if you don't have it) that might be the "Rear Option Plug" that I could not find on my USA version Deluxe model.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply, from 2010 Honda made the option plug with 4 or 5 pins , its white and comes from the loom but i have yet to find it, Meta alarms do a plug and play for most Honda machines and they say its plug and play but has the option of the 4 or 5 pin plug being specified before ordering, If push comes to shove I will hard wire an alarm system into place, the frame on my CTX says 2015 and is also the deluxe but came with small and large Honda screen, rear Honda rack and colour matched Honda top box and centre stand so I have not done anything as yet to the bike as only had it a week but works comes first so left covered in the garage .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts