CTX 1300 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. I'm thinking the CTX 1300 is my next bike...after I sell the Triumph Bonneville SE. However, I still need a lot more information.

·
Super Moderator
2,162 Posts
Another Triumph convert!! Welcome to the board, and thanks for posting. But if I have to dance my way through another translated web page, my brain is gonna explode. :eek:

Cone on, you English-speaking sites -- let's get a move on!!!

·
Registered
446 Posts
In fairness, the French seem to love taking photos -- this review has no less than 30, none of which are copies of the Honda marketing 'folio so well done!

·
Super Moderator
2,162 Posts
Those are some nice pics. That looks to me like a brighter, flatter red color than I've seen. Is Europe getting a different red than the US? (Not that I'm complaining -- I much prefer the metallic red!)

·
Super Moderator
5,452 Posts
Maybe the mirrors are like on the ST series. The mirrors will fold back, but the mirror covers don't. Supposed to be a feature if you drop it on its side where the covers will snap off and the mirrors fold back to minimize damage.

·
Registered
446 Posts
IIRC, the first French review actually mentions that, something along the lines of "It's a bit wide for crowded city traffic due to the mirrors sticking out; but have no fear of damage: the covers unclip easily and the mirrors fold in in case of impact".

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
But if I have to dance my way through another translated web page, my brain is gonna explode. :eek:

Cone on, you English-speaking sites -- let's get a move on!!!
Yeah, some of the translations are a bit...odd. And sometimes accidentally comical. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts