CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm another newby to the forum and I just picked up my new red CTX1300 yesterday. I live in Northwest Washington state on the Olympic Peninsula and needless to say it hasn't been great riding weather here for a few months. I was able to ride a few miles yesterday and I'm excited about my new ride. I hope to learn a lot about it here in the forum.

Reactions: willajabir

· Registered
2,003 Posts
Hey @Will B,
Welcome aboard. Bad weather indeed. Good thing is when it clears, your not going to want to stop riding long enough to change the oil for the 600 break in :smiley-happy0034: Did you get standard or deluxe model?
Did you already get some accessories/upgrades?
You can start a thread in the photo section later with that red beauty sitting in some epic scenery (geotagged of course).
One word of warning: Reading all the threads here will cost you more $$$.;)

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey @Will B,
Welcome aboard. Bad weather indeed. Good thing is when it clears, your not going to want to stop riding long enough to change the oil for the 600 break in :smiley-happy0034: Did you get standard or deluxe model?
Did you already get some accessories/upgrades?
You can start a thread in the photo section later with that red beauty sitting in some epic scenery (geotagged of course).
One word of warning: Reading all the threads here will cost you more $$$.;)
I've got the deluxe model and had the dealer put on the tall windshield and heated grips and, as I've done with my other bikes, I'm looking for the next farkle to add.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.