CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm another newby to the forum and I just picked up my new red CTX1300 yesterday. I live in Northwest Washington state on the Olympic Peninsula and needless to say it hasn't been great riding weather here for a few months. I was able to ride a few miles yesterday and I'm excited about my new ride. I hope to learn a lot about it here in the forum.

Reactions: willajabir

·
Registered
114 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
Congrats to the new ride and I'm convinced you'll be more than happy with it.

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Welcome to the CTX family and to the forum. Congrats on the new ride, you choose the right color too btw! :D You will find that this forum is very informative and great bunch of people on here! :smiley-happy0034:

·
Super Moderator
5,721 Posts
Welcome @Will B.
Ditto what the others have said. I have some family up in Seattle. I keep thinking I might someday make a trip of it riding there from here... someday. Should be some really nice riding up there.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Hey @Will B,
Welcome aboard. Bad weather indeed. Good thing is when it clears, your not going to want to stop riding long enough to change the oil for the 600 break in :smiley-happy0034: Did you get standard or deluxe model?
Did you already get some accessories/upgrades?
You can start a thread in the photo section later with that red beauty sitting in some epic scenery (geotagged of course).
One word of warning: Reading all the threads here will cost you more $$$.;)

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! Great group of guys here with lots of information and experience!!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey @Will B,
Welcome aboard. Bad weather indeed. Good thing is when it clears, your not going to want to stop riding long enough to change the oil for the 600 break in :smiley-happy0034: Did you get standard or deluxe model?
Did you already get some accessories/upgrades?
You can start a thread in the photo section later with that red beauty sitting in some epic scenery (geotagged of course).
One word of warning: Reading all the threads here will cost you more $$$.;)
I've got the deluxe model and had the dealer put on the tall windshield and heated grips and, as I've done with my other bikes, I'm looking for the next farkle to add.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts