CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm new to the forum. Not a CTX owner yet, but a prospective one. I found that on the Honda Fury forum there were quite a number of prospects, and that they found it useful to get their questions out of the way and get ideas before they took the plunge, so I'm taking their lead.

I'm wondering if there are any CTX owners in Conn. -- central Conn. being best -- who I could meet up with the to see the bike in person (in a more relaxed atmosphere than at the stealership).

This would also let me take a picture and do some PhotoShopping to see if it's what I want. You see, I have a GoldWing with a sidecar... and I'm thinking I'd to replace the GoldWing with the CTX!

(I also have the aforementioned Fury, and Aprilia RSV4 Factory APRC and Suzuki GSX-R750, so I'm not solely a sidecar hack...)

Thanks,
Phil

:ty:

·
Registered
764 Posts
I'm a long way from Connecticut now, but I used to live in Danbury. That was a very biker-friendly town in the summer.

People made fun of me for riding in the winter. :)

I would think the dealers would be happy to let you take photos and measurements if you showed up on a slow day.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hey There
I live in S/E CT ~ 1/2 mile of Rt 2 ( About 6 miles S/E of Colchester.
You're welcome to visit and check things out.

Note I have both a GL1800 and the new CTX . I love both.

Interesting that you have an RSV4. In Fall of 2012 I was asked to loan my GT-R for Aprilla's website commercial to be shot at Monticello Race Track in NY. If you do a search on rsv4 vs gtr you should find it. And no, it was not me driving it, though I was in passenger seat during some shoots and was able to take some behind the windshield videos for myself.
send me a PM or similar and we can connect.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts