CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Retired, kids are gone, been a long time since I bought a toy, loving it. This bike has everything I wanted: anti lock, water cooled, 400 lb pay load, handles like a dream and all the power I need, hopefully Honda reliability.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Welcome madmonty; glad to have you aboard. Yeah I was out for a spell also about 30 years.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
@madmonty,
Welcome. That like being reincarnated dude. Most of us are old far....uhhhh....experienced riders here so you are among your peers.
Where are you? which bike & color? Any accessories? Pictures? Any nice scenery to take photos of the bike with and share so I(we) can drool about riding there?
How many miles you got so far? Have you experienced the "What bike is that?" yet? or "Is that an F6B?"
Do you ride 2 up or alone?
Honda reliability.....well, we have had a couple with problems, but we've got a good batting avg on it. The only common problem seems to be the tupperware on the left side. Nothing functional, but an eye sore once you start looking at it.

·
Super Moderator
5,721 Posts
Welcome @madmonty.
Right there also. But I was only absent from riding 19 years. This bike has the engine and transmission (and many other parts) from the very well proven ST1300. So the core is 13 year old technology. But also somewhat updated (IMHO) to give better power in the range most of us actually use it :D

*and also uses regular gas instead of premium :D

·
Premium Member
1,065 Posts
Retired, kids are gone, been a long time since I bought a toy, loving it. This bike has everything I wanted: anti lock, water cooled, 400 lb pay load, handles like a dream and all the power I need, hopefully Honda reliability.
True, true, true, true, and true.

Very perceptive are you. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts