CTX 1300 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In November 2017 I purchased a new Red Deluxe CTX1300. About a year ago I sold the bike (regrettably) for various personal reasons, none of which had anything to do with the bike itself. Since then I've gotten things straightened out and about 10 days ago I purchased a replacement, another Red Candy Deluxe, this one with about 5,300 miles on it. The previous owner took extremely good care of the bike. It is in pristine condition, has the saddlebag guards installed and a PUIG touring windshield.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
In November 2017 I purchased a new Red Deluxe CTX1300. About a year ago I sold the bike (regrettably) for various personal reasons, none of which had anything to do with the bike itself. Since then I've gotten things straightened out and about 10 days ago I purchased a replacement, another Red Candy Deluxe, this one with about 5,300 miles on it. The previous owner took extremely good care of the bike. It is in pristine condition, has the saddlebag guards installed and a PUIG touring windshield.
- fat fingers ---- s/b BACK in the saddle again

·
Super Moderator
5,483 Posts
Welcome back!
Fixed that title for you. Just needed to edit your first post (which allows the title to also be edited).

·
Registered
548 Posts
Welcome aboard - again!!

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Welcome back. Wonder are there any others who are on their second CTX1300? I recall someone owned two at the same time I believe, but not sure. Rides safe.

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
RED, the fastest color. Good choice.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts