CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Ha! I've got the red CTX1300, and I was shopping just yesterday for a SUPERMAN emblem to put in that spot!
Either that or a Transformers symbol.
But Amazon has this really awesome chrome spider that would look good too. :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
I was riding behind my friend the other day and he said I looked like I was out of the movie TRON......no sticker for that though!

Reactions: sleepngbear

·
Registered
105 Posts
Maybe... put those luminaries mentioned in another thread on the wheel rims and it could be a light cycle!
:520:

Hey now there's an idea!!!!

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
I was riding behind my friend the other day and he said I looked like I was out of the movie TRON......no sticker for that though!
Speaking of TRON, it should be interesting to see what the reaction is when I get my Lunasee stuff installed...

Reactions: Croxy

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Predacon sighting

Ha! I've got the red CTX1300, and I was shopping just yesterday for a SUPERMAN emblem to put in that spot!
Either that or a Transformers symbol.
I love watching little 5-year-old boys walking past my car in a parking lot, doing a double take and yanking on their dad's arm…

Waaaaay past trying to be cool.

·
Registered
406 Posts
My alarm system on my last new car had a recording that warned you to stay away .. The voice was that of K.I.T.T. ( Knight Industries Two Thousand) along with the roving red Eye in the grill

1 - 15 of 15 Posts