CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rode into the Zoo that is Biketober Fest today. Every where I went, curious on lookers were all over my bike with comments like "What is that thing?" Looks like a Motus, seen pictures but this is the first time seeing one up close, nice bike, how do you like it? A V-four you say?.etc.
In an ocean of Harleys the CTX was the constant center of attention. Pretty cool actually.

FS

· Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I must say that because these bikes aren't trying to clone that which Harley has made a legacy....that the Harley people didn't need to be defensive or have outward disdain for what many would describe as a "Rice Burner or Jap Crap". What I encountered was a humble, genuine interest in the workings of this new Honda. There were lots of questions asked and many in depth examinations of the bike.
What I took away from the experience re-enforced what you and I already know...and subliminally what everyone knows (whether they admit it or not) is that Honda, whether it is lawn mowers, generators, outboard motors, cars or motorcycles...makes quality products. This will prove to be another one. Good machine it is.

FS

· Registered
2,179 Posts
It's new and a little bit different, but different in a good way rather than just for the sake of being different. It's modernized without being over-the-top science-fiction futuristic. People who want a comfortable, functional and all-around capable bike that isn't a HD can't help but give this bike a closer look once they see it. ;)

· Premium Member
264 Posts
Exactly.... Well said. :D

It's new and a little bit different, but different in a good way rather than just for the sake of being different. It's modernized without being over-the-top science-fiction futuristic. People who want a comfortable, functional and all-around capable bike that isn't a HD can't help but give this bike a closer look once they see it. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.