CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it true that all of the CTX's with Black wheels are deluxe models ? If so, I thought they were $17.499 when new. Is that right ? Thanks everyone and let me know what you can. As all-ways, God Bless..

Jayimpalaman

· Premium Member
264 Posts
Yes. You are correct. All the Deluxe models have the black wheels, the frame is blacked out too. Yeah... They were $17,499 list back when I bought mine in June 14', but now have the $3,000.00 off... Well I think that's still going on?? :350x700px-LL-66dd6d

Is it true that all of the CTX's with Black wheels are deluxe models ? If so, I thought they were $17.499 when new. Is that right ? Thanks everyone and let me know what you can. As all-ways, God Bless..

Jayimpalaman

· Registered
110 Posts
I bought my Deluxe in February because of the $3,000 discount Honda is offering. Without that I'd still be riding my NC700x. I would have been happy with either the Standard or the Deluxe, but the Deluxe was the only one my dealer had so that is what I got. I like the ABS and self-canceling turn signals, but don't know how much I'll use the audio.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.