CTX 1300 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I will be upgrading to the trunk in a month or two. I will have a blue backrest for sale after I come back from this weekends ride. If you are interested shoot me a pm or message at kevina623 at gmail and I should have a reasonable price in mind with shipping.
It's been on the bike for a year and some months. my wife has started to ride with me and I want her to be comfortable.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I will be upgrading to the trunk in a month or two. I will have a blue backrest for sale after I come back from
I will be upgrading to the trunk in a month or two. I will have a blue backrest for sale after I come back from this weekends ride. If you are interested shoot me a pm or message at kevina623 at gmail and I should have a reasonable price in mind with shipping.
It's been on the bike for a year and some months. my wife has started to ride with me and I want her to be comfortable.
Any chance you still have the backrest?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Do you still the back rest?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.