CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Start from the beginning,I removed my Autocom Activ Duo from my GL1800 to fit to the CTX,then had to purchase a BTM-02-A to get Bluetooth to work on the CTX through my headsets.managed to get the mobile phone to pair,but nothing else will pair.
Have spoken to Chainspeed they have not had much to do with CTX yet but it seems there is probably no answer unless anyone on here knows different.
Cheers Melv

·
Registered
58 Posts
I've been able to pair my Galaxy S5 as the source and also my Sena SMH10 (the first rev - pre FW upgradable version). I noticed that the audio breaks up quite a bit when the bikes audio is sending to Sena via the bluetooth. I'm still playing around with it to see if any improvements can be made somewhere.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CTX Audio

I've been able to pair my Galaxy S5 as the source and also my Sena SMH10 (the first rev - pre FW upgradable version). I noticed that the audio breaks up quite a bit when the bikes audio is sending to Sena via the bluetooth. I'm still playing around with it to see if any improvements can be made somewhere.
Hi Ron,
Thanks for your reply,but the Autocom system I have is hard wired to the helmet speakers,and I think the Sena is wireless.
It looks as if I will have to sell the Autocom Kit including the headsets and to go completely BT with my GPS as well,the GPS is a Quest 2 so it getting on a bit.
Cheers Melv :ty:

·
Registered
32 Posts
I been having problems getting my CTX to pair with my SMH10. As I would like to listen to music from USB but still have my phone paired to headset separately. Do you have a trick?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yep, that's right Bob. I did it that way but when sending from bike to smh10, the breaks up every few seconds. I'm thinking it may be my smh10 as its the first rev non firmware upgradable. Thoughts?

·
Super Moderator
5,723 Posts
Yep, that's right Bob. I did it that way but when sending from bike to smh10, the breaks up every few seconds. I'm thinking it may be my smh10 as its the first rev non firmware upgradable. Thoughts?
I would agree with that. My Scala Q2 is even older and doesn't even recognize the bike nor the bike the Q2.:(
I am thinking of replacing it with a new Sena smh5-fm-02 (for my full face helmet). I think that one is firmware upgradable, and is new enough to work with the CTX BT.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts