CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to be a passionate beemer :smiley-party0005: and it ended in february with the amazing R1200 GS LC but then came april and this was the result :

Then I thought : could it be possible to drive a little slower ?:confused:

So I tried the CTX, following my own curiosity (I never owned any Honda, I'm not crazy about the Wing) and I was so happy with the ride that I bought one :smileygarden_de_ban

The fact is that here in France, this bike is not very popular (for the time being anyway) so the sellers are ready for any serious talk :tongue:

Alas, I rode the F6c last week and ... :eek::smileygarden_de_ban

·
Super Moderator
5,721 Posts
Welcome here!
Sorry about the disagreement between your BMW and the ground. Was there also a collision with that car or was that your ride from the scene?

Congrats on the CTX1300 purchase. That other Honda is also a mean machine (but still a GW in speedy covers). Does that mean you plan to have TWO bikes in the stable? :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, I'd love to have two (different) bikes but I won't ever, I guess.
The man fixing his wheel in the background is the one who sent me off road (he didn't look in the mirror while I was overtaking). He didn't stop at the first place but fortunately, a driver just behind us ran after him and brought him back to his crime scene.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts