CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Owner of blue 2014 CTX1300D. Already stress tested the bike. NY to Sturgis SD by way of Fargo ND. 4478 miles without a hitch and killed a whole lot of Harley's.

Did anyone else notice that from the front your bike looks suspiciously like Toothless the Dragon from How To Train Your Dragon. My daughter noticed and now I can't help seeing it every time I look at it.

·
Super Moderator
2,174 Posts
Welcome to the board!

As for the front of my bike, I can't really say because I'm usually looking at it from in the cockpit.

And everybody else is usually looking at it from behind. :rotfl9:

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
My son refers to mine as the Bat Bike.
I had a co-worker and a couple of other people call mine that, too, especially since it's black. But then I show them a photo of the Honda Vultus NM4, which really DOES look like the Batbike!

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Owner of blue 2014 CTX1300D. Already stress tested the bike. NY to Sturgis SD by way of Fargo ND. 4478 miles without a hitch and killed a whole lot of Harley's.

Did anyone else notice that from the front your bike looks suspiciously like Toothless the Dragon from How To Train Your Dragon. My daughter noticed and now I can't help seeing it every time I look at it.

Yes!

ImageUploadedByMO Free1410116623.905508.jpg

Eric

·
Premium Member
324 Posts

Attachments

Reactions: willajabir

·
Registered
79 Posts
I've named my bike Toothless... well, a friend named it that XD and yes, it does resemble him almost perfectly. No complaints here!

·
Registered
114 Posts
NO! NOT Toothless!! Nightshadow:YES, but NOT Toothless (just try it, move your right hand) :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts