CTX 1300 Forum banner

brenta1965 - Toothless ?

3K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  GermanMike 
#1 ·
Owner of blue 2014 CTX1300D. Already stress tested the bike. NY to Sturgis SD by way of Fargo ND. 4478 miles without a hitch and killed a whole lot of Harley's.

Did anyone else notice that from the front your bike looks suspiciously like Toothless the Dragon from How To Train Your Dragon. My daughter noticed and now I can't help seeing it every time I look at it.

#5 ·
I had a co-worker and a couple of other people call mine that, too, especially since it's black. But then I show them a photo of the Honda Vultus NM4, which really DOES look like the Batbike!

#6 ·
Owner of blue 2014 CTX1300D. Already stress tested the bike. NY to Sturgis SD by way of Fargo ND. 4478 miles without a hitch and killed a whole lot of Harley's.

Did anyone else notice that from the front your bike looks suspiciously like Toothless the Dragon from How To Train Your Dragon. My daughter noticed and now I can't help seeing it every time I look at it.

Yes!

Snout Action figure Fictional character Toy Cat

Eric

#7 ·

Attachments

Reactions: willajabir
#8 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.