CTX 1300 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Brits

According to the members map there are only 4 members on here from Great Britain. There must be more than 4 CTX owners in the UK! Come on own up, who is not on the map?
I was on the map under another name "drummer",but when the site had a security issue back along I changed to this one.
There is another CTX in Cornwall,I didn't see the bike but met the owner.
I seem to remember someone in the Gloucester area as well.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Since I'm in Alabama and this thread is Brits!, am I allowed to post a welcome to @Keniancom :rolleyes:
Now, you guys could plan a meetup over a weekend also...don't let all the guys here in the states have all the fun....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi fellow Brit CTXers,
bought mine in July 15 and joined you all just after, so I my be one of your fantastic 4s.
Seems to me we're a rare bunch as the only other CTX I've come across since then was at a local bike meet on Paignton sea front back in May,
another black one, could this have been yours Benson12?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Another ctx

Hi fellow Brit CTXers,
bought mine in July 15 and joined you all just after, so I my be one of your fantastic 4s.
Seems to me we're a rare bunch as the only other CTX I've come across since then was at a local bike meet on Paignton sea front back in May,
another black one, could this have been yours Benson12?
Yes probably,and I did go to Paignton bike night last Wednesday.
Only one or two nights left now.

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
Hey British Dudes - Why don't you saddle up and get yer butts to the October CTX Rally in Waynesville, NC - October 14-16. We will ride some of the most beautiful roads in the US, mountain colors will be at peak. Weather will be gorgeous! Not sure what route you would ride to get here but it can not be that far? Is UK short for University of Kentucky??

Regardless welcome to the Forum!!!!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Brits

Hey British Dudes - Why don't you saddle up and get yer butts to the October CTX Rally in Waynesville, NC - October 14-16. We will ride some of the most beautiful roads in the US, mountain colors will be at peak. Weather will be gorgeous! Not sure what route you would ride to get here but it can not be that far? Is UK short for University of Kentucky??

Regardless welcome to the Forum!!!!
I wish

·
Registered
3 Posts
We are heading from Lincoln to Portsmouth early October on our way to the ferry port. There will be the rare occasion of 2 CTX's in the same county!
Sorry Guys been working away.....sounds lame, but sadly true.....did I miss your Portsmouth Ferry visit...?
If not give me a shout and I will catch up....if I did I can catch you on the way back.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Not that far from Plymouth,the other Naval Port.
Could do meet halfway sometime.
Happy to do a meet up half way....weather permitting....according to meetways.com Dorchester seems midpoint between us!!
Give me a chance to try out the new Givi screen over my Puig one!!

Ping me a private message and we catch up before winter sets in !!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Sorry for late reply,just back from our holiday after two weeks,will contact you next week.
Thanks for your reply
Cheers Melv

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi guys,
Martin from High Wycombe, I have had my CTX around 6 months now. I have never seen another one in around 45 years of riding. Big old bugger but getting used to riding her!! Any one else got rusty exhaust covers? How do they come off as want to have them powder coated??
Martin (Trophyrider)

·
Registered
573 Posts
Welcome aboard, Martin!!!

Reactions: BravoBravo
1 - 18 of 18 Posts