CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took a little ride the other day, Visited gtmn. Rode his CTX and he mine. I ordered the AK20 kit and it is here. Amazing ! Now I got my appointment at Traxxion Dynamics to have it installed. I'm like a kid in a candy store. It was really neat to meet gtmn. and discuss this bike with him in person. Was a head turner too. Two CTX's going down the street together. Yeh.:smileygarden_de_ban

·
Registered
279 Posts
sorry just missed this
I just sent you a pm
your new bike awaits your new forks

·
Registered
279 Posts
for what its worth Jim has a great 2up Russell day long seat on his bike
I didn't like the look of the seat on many of the bikes I have seen
Jims bike looks fantastic with that seat and it feels great also
my wife would love that thing and has already talked about getting it done
if Jim permits I did take a couple pics I can put up

·
Registered
147 Posts
One thing this bike needs. A suspension upgrade. :ty:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Now that looks like a real saddle seat, looks good, and looks like it will be comfortable on a long ride..... @strawhat1, what's the longest ride you've had so far with that seat? If it is awesome as it looks, you may have set a new trend.....

·
Registered
279 Posts
all I know he rode from the other side of Wisconsin to st paul mn to look at my bike and ride it
then turned around and rode it back
must be a great seat cuz I couldn't have made that run
prob a 12 hr ride
must be a good seat

·
Registered
110 Posts
They are great seats, but a bit on the pricey side. However, if you are going to spend long hours in the saddle they are no doubt worth it. I don't have one, but have a friend who has one on his Goldwing and it is really comfy. His is heated which adds another level of comfort.

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Russell Saddle cost

Yes mine was up there. But they start lower than that. But if you are going to ride.... why not be comfortable.And yes even if it's not listed, they (as you can see) do make them for the CTX. They were going to post pics of my seat on their site. I haven't looked.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts