CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if we can discuss average prices people paid for the CTX. I am looking at a 2014 CTX1300 Deluxe and would be curious as to what others have paid. I always get an "out the door" price so they can add their setup, shipping, doughnut, and other fees without affecting my overall price.

Data

·
Registered
117 Posts
Just wondering if we can discuss average prices people paid for the CTX. I am looking at a 2014 CTX1300 Deluxe and would be curious as to what others have paid. I always get an "out the door" price so they can add their setup, shipping, doughnut, and other fees without affecting my overall price.

Data
that changes alot given the time of year and incentives.
I believe there is a $2,000 incentive going on now, which is pretty good. better check it out, they go away fast

·
Super Moderator
5,721 Posts
Don't accept MSRP anywhere. Any dealer asking that is not really wanting to sell. Seems about $1500-$2000 under that, or a bit less even, is the norm. And then there's that incentive on top of it all.
I missed all the incentives being one of the earlier buyers. Price quoted me was one of the lower prices to be found around the States at the time but tax/title/plates always bumps it up some so I ended up with around $16500 for a Deluxe model and optional tall shield delivered out the door and in my garage (amount of the final check to the dealer)... actually a very nice but very windy ride of about 145 miles from the dealer to my garage. I've since heard of lower as well as higher depending on where it is. OTD means slightly different things to different dealers, and always seems to mean different between dealer and buyers, so make certain they are telling ALL fees/costs/etc included in the figure, and if you wrote the check for that amount there would be no other costs to ride it home today.

·
Registered
279 Posts
i just paid 12699 on a base
bike, lic and tax thats it no set up or delivery fees
the deluxe mod was 13999
seemed like a good price to me
i was 2500 upside down on a bmw so
bike plus rear rack, tall sheild, and centerstand plus 2500
all in $16200
better then if i bought it retail

·
Registered
42 Posts
I too have been price shopping for the best deal. Found one dealer pricing a Deluxe for $12499 but it was a long way from me. Dealers closer by have advertised 12999 with NO ads other than tax for the Deluxe. Most dealers round here are still holding 2014 models as none have sold. Some dealers won't even order one period. I have yet to see one on the road in my area so I guess I will be the odd man out.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Sorry to say that I paid too much for mine because I bought it before it was even fully assembled, so they knew I was anxious. Also, there were no incentives in the beginning. The Honda dealer on Atlantic Blvd has had a couple of them for a LONG time and would probably work with you. Tell Nate I sent you.

·
Registered
227 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
$9500

Bought a new one with one mile on it for $9500., which included the Honda $3K rebate and additiinal dealer incentives. Made this a no brainer buy.

bd

·
Registered
22 Posts
I paid $12600 plus TT&L for a red deluxe model. Ended up spending another $900 to add the tall screen and trunk. Took me forever to key the trunk lock but didn't have any problems with the screen or trunk hardware. Love the bike more now that I can hear the radio at interstate speeds. Will probably add a Corbin when they get one for this bike. I have one on my CTX700 and love it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
3 weeks ago i paid 12,599 for a red deluxe model. I added the passenger backrest and tall screen, had them remove the "FEES" and throw in a 150 gift card for my first service. Total OTD for bike, taxes and accessories was around 14.2k.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
New red (0 miles, from the crate) Deluxe in Denver (CO) paid $11K, 18 days ago.
I feel it is an excellent value for money.
Alternative bikes like FJR or C14 where $2-4K higher (2014 discounted) and not totally convincing me.
I wouldn't buy it for more than $12-13K

·
Registered
6 Posts
that changes alot given the time of year and incentives.
I believe there is a $2,000 incentive going on now, which is pretty good. better check it out, they go away fast
My Honda Sales Rep said Honda priced these way too high last year and no surprise, they didn't sell. I got a $3000 rebate and that did the trick and brought the price down to my range: $13,000 + I ordered some extras. I am extremely happy with this bike and did consider the Deluxe. However, I quickly realized I did NOT need a stereo and other items in the Deluxe package.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts