CTX 1300 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can one of you guys help me out with the forum? I can't clear my notifications for some reason. When I click on them it sends me to the Visitor Message page. I sent a message using the CONTACT US button with no response. Thanks in advance to the CTX team.

·
Super Moderator
5,408 Posts
I've been getting that as well when I click to look at LIKES. Find that since I end up in the Public Profile page (which is likely where you also are ending up) I just have clicked on the LIKES RECEIVED count in the upper right block to get to the page I originally intended to see and then notifications for LIKES will clear.

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been getting that as well when I click to look at LIKES. Find that since I end up in the Public Profile page (which is likely where you also are ending up) I just have clicked on the LIKES RECEIVED count in the upper right block to get to the page I originally intended to see and then notifications for LIKES will clear.
Thanks Bob that worked like a charm. I would have never figured that out in a month of Sundays. :eek:

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Bob am also having the issue , can you screen shot the page which shows the LIKES RECEIVED upper right block ..... am not sure which page ..
Cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts