CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
That's awesome! Have you tried it with the sound system yet? Anxious to see if it improves the volume over the stock shorty windshield, although I can't imagine it quiets the wind noise quite as much as the taller factory shield. I'm thinking about getting one of those but I need to find the shortest one that still lets me hear my tunes! :p

·
Registered
58 Posts
Thanks for posting the pics. I really like that shield. Does it utilize the stock wellnuts/hardware?

You sure have a nice looking bike. BTW, is that racedeck? I have mine and waiting to find time to install in the garage.

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No. Problem. Your welcome. Thanks. I like it too. I think it kinda gives the bike a little bit of attitude look to it. :D Yeah... it utilizes the stock wellnuts/hardware. I can hear my music better with this shield on it too.

:ty: I'm kinda OCD about keeping it clean. :) Yeah... I think that's what it is called. I ordered it from JP Cycles about 4yrs ago. It makes a nice place to park the bike. It's a 4' x 10' floor.

Thanks for posting the pics. I really like that shield. Does it utilize the stock wellnuts/hardware?

You sure have a nice looking bike. BTW, is that racedeck? I have mine and waiting to find time to install in the garage.

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! Yeah... I've tried it, yes... I believe that I can hear my music better than I could with the stock shorty w/s. Plus I like the looks of the dark grey (smoke) on the bike. I think it gives it a little bit of attitude look to it. :D I'm sure it isn't as quiet as the tall w/s like you said, but I just thought I'd give this size w/s a try and I like it. I think you would like it too.

That's awesome! Have you tried it with the sound system yet? Anxious to see if it improves the volume over the stock shorty windshield, although I can't imagine it quiets the wind noise quite as much as the taller factory shield. I'm thinking about getting one of those but I need to find the shortest one that still lets me hear my tunes! :p

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Bike looks sweet Hoosier!

Eric

·
Registered
33 Posts
Nice Pictures. ordered the same screen and it turned up early this week.( 2 weeks to Australia, great service from the supplier) I have the Honda tall screen fitted at the moment, but want a bit more breeze for summer and still hear my music, getting to 35 plus here now. (100 + F)

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks... What color is your CTX? You will have to let us see the finished product. Did you get a 6" or the 8" w/s?

Nice Pictures. ordered the same screen and it turned up early this week.( 2 weeks to Australia, great service from the supplier) I have the Honda tall screen fitted at the moment, but want a bit more breeze for summer and still hear my music, getting to 35 plus here now. (100 + F)

·
Super Moderator
2,174 Posts
Fitted the 6" screen, and my bike is blue. Will post a pic when I work out how....
I'll bet that looks sweet.

The easiest way to post a pic is to add it as an attachment (the paperclip link in the top row of the Message window). Be sure your picture is saved on whatever device you're posting from (desktop computer, phone, tab, etc). Clicking the paperclip will bring up a dialog to add file attachments to your post. Under Manage Attachments, click one of the 'Browse' buttons, and navigate your way to where the file you want to attach is saved. Use a different Browse button for each file you want to attach (anywhere from one to ten files). Once you've selected all your files, click the Upload button, then click on 'Close this window'.

Happy posting!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts