CTX 1300 Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Here is what package is backed with of course looks different with pegs under plastic. Getting security error on picture upload so here is a link on ebay unfortunately twice what I paid. So look for other listings

I think these work unless you have a big boot size. Plenty of clearance for my 9.5

The frame is not exactly symmetrical with right side having limitation where pIart is welded so you can't go as far forward as the exhaust pipes. Right side also seemed a little larger, maybe just from bender when being made. Anyway do right side first so you can then match left. I actually set my left a 3/4 inch more forward as measured off the oem peg to be sure I had a little extra space for the shifter. Plenty of space just was thinking wouldn't hurt to have a little more and when resting foot can't feel it in legs.

Let me know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
3 Posts
In first post. Packaged for Victory brand motorcycle #2875198

So the main point i was trying to make as these type of pegs have been sold under different brands. Probably a bunch out there also labeled for Harley.

Do web or sites like Amazon oe eBay for 1 1/2 inch highway peg.

I saw other same listing on ebay as they one's I bought just more expensive.

New old stock is what I bought.
Thanks so much. I'll now revise my search. Mike

·
Premium Member
780 Posts
Sorry I was trying to reach out to Greg Tubbs. Thanks, Mike
Kuryakyn part numbers.
Front floorboard adapter 8808
Front floorboard 7579
Rear floorboard adapter 8807
Rear floorboard 4357
I ordered them on eBay.
I think the adapters have been discontinued and are hard to find. My fuzzy memory seems to think someone mentioned the new Goldwing adapters work. I can't be certain on that.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts