CTX 1300 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Glad you were awake! Those type situations are exactly why i added more lights and a car horn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: pwrider

·
Registered
796 Posts
The only means of surviving out there is good riding strategies and keeping alert to drivers like that one.

·
Premium Member
979 Posts
Ooooeee! One second later would have been even worse.:eek:

OTOH, you probably interrupted him watching a Youtube video. But now he can watch yours. :smiley-happy0034:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
The car driver crossed 2 lanes without signaling, he was awake and intentionally crossed those lanes...without watching the blind spot.
I'm glad you saw the moron on time.
Maybe if you can read the plate, you can report it to the local PD and show them the video as evidence.

Reactions: pcdoctorcom and bob

·
Registered
217 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Maybe if you can read the plate, you can report it to the local PD and show them the video as evidence.

I went back and reviewed the original clip, ... plate is clear as day when I stepped through the frames.

BTW, you critiqued the clip as I did.

This was the 3rd time in 5 years someone did this in front of me, and the reason I went out and purchased a camera. No one would believe that it happened as it did without the video evidence.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice job in avoiding that guy. Had a guy pass me on a 2 lane hwy, double yellow line into oncoming traffic and decided to push me out of the way. I was really pissed, but came out alive and rode on.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Might I also suggest a better horn?
Plenty of discussion here in the forum on that topic.
The stock horn is yet another item Honda cheaped out on.

As for me, I am using the Screaming Banshee Shockwave horn.

https://screaming-banshee.com/

Keith

1 - 10 of 10 Posts