CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone try the Kuryakin Premium Mini Boards with the Comfort Drop mount? They drop the boards 3/4 inch. I had them on an F6B and really liked the extra leg room. It says they fit the Goldwing, F6B, and Valkyrie. Anyone know it they'd work for the CTX?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I put them on and they work great. Before I had the mini boards without the drop mount and I couldn't get my boot between the board and the gear shift lever. Now there is no problem.

·
Registered
12 Posts
This is the #4393 Premium Mini Board with the #8088 Splinned Adapter Mount. I ride wearing a double buckle Icon boot and I do not have a problem getting my boot under the shifter.

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Quick question on the #8088 spline mount, searching the web looks like a 3 1/2 inch extended piece, but your picture does not really show that, more of a shorter connector. I am new and not familiar with how they go together so please be gentle if all the part numbers are correct and I am not asking the correct question. Is the #8088 correct ? or is there a shorter version to keep it close like the picture?

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Quick question on the #8088 spline mount, searching the web looks like a 3 1/2 inch extended piece, but your picture does not really show that, more of a shorter connector. I am new and not familiar with how they go together so please be gentle if all the part numbers are correct and I am not asking the correct question. Is the #8088 correct ? or is there a shorter version to keep it close like the picture?
8808 is correct for the front. 8807 for the back. I bought a set and they fit just as the picture shows.
I have a set of 4357 for the back for sell, if you are interested check my post in the items for sale.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts