CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few bikes and considering selling my garaged kept red Honda CTX 1300 non deluxe with less than 6.5 K miles, I purchased from the dealer last year it had about 4K miles. I've installed the blue tooth (all the function buttons work). Driver and passenger backrest and center stand. How much do you all think I could get for it?
Vehicle Automotive lighting Plant Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire
Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle Wheel Automotive lighting
Tire Vehicle Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting

·
Registered
84 Posts
Very nice looking! While the stealerships are asking 7-9K, seemingly $8k as a start point. The dealership I got mine from said it's a very limited market of buyers, because of it's relative obscurity in the general circles of riders. I got mine for $6k, but it has 50k miles.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice looking! While the stealerships are asking 7-9K, seemingly $8k as a start point. The dealership I got mine from said it's a very limited market of buyers, because of it's relative obscurity in the general circles of riders. I got mine for $6k, but it has 50k miles.
I love the word stealerships...thanks

·
Registered
84 Posts
hey, upon review, and some boredom searches, I am seeing most Standards, depending on your location, at around $7500. Most have had modifications, IE windshield, top bags, seats, etc.

·
Registered
2014 Honda CTX1300
91 Posts
…depends where you live. I just sold my 8k mile for $10k, but I'm in SoCal

1 - 5 of 5 Posts