CTX 1300 Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
MoPops,
What windshield clipon is that?

Watch video at about 5 mins. They get to screw selection at about 5:30
It was an eBay cheapo. But it’s worked very well for at least the last 5,000 miles. I imagine it’s a Chinese copy, but it does work well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Stlburd2

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
It was an eBay cheapo. But it’s worked very well for at least the last 5,000 miles. I imagine it’s a Chinese copy, but it does work well.

The motoparty arrived from Amazon. It looks like decent plastic just about same thickness as the windshield. Double hinged quick locking. Pretty impressive for low budget. Sky Plant Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Found an oval backrest to match the seat. I have it adjusted forward with 1 3/4 screw which is supposed to be max. If I lean into bars just touches my back not sure if its perfect for posture without a long ride. I can see where some might have wanted the bar extension and will consider.
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive lighting Automotive exhaust

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
Well, I played around with the backrest on my Corbin seat the other day. I think I have a non Corbin backrest that came with my Corbin seat. I have it as far back as it will go. I can only reduce that tilt. No other adjustment. It can’t go any higher or lower. I think it will work. It’s fine sitting in the garage. Haha! The bottom of the Corbin seat, where the bolt locks the seat post, the base plate has been ground away. Not sure why. If I can’t get it to work well enough, I’ll bite the bullet and get a Corbin backrest.

Reactions: Stlburd2

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
350 miles today with the backrest as far back as it will go. It’s just right. Definitely need risers though. I’ve got to work something out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

21 - 28 of 28 Posts