CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pickup my CTX1300D Friday (5/23) and while I understand the pass seat backrest is delayed, it seems the carrier (needed anyway) is supposed to be available as some of you have it.

However, the forum here has 2 different part numbers listed for the same item:

Rear Carrier / 08V72-MUN-A00ZB
Carrier: 08L72-MJN-D00ZB

When I ordered the bike a week ago, I was told NONE of the accessories are available, which is obviously incorrect. Parts wasnt motivated to really help me.

Sooooo....

Who here HAS the rear carrier and KNOWS the part number I can supposedly have my dealer order?

I'd like to mount it so it's ready for the backrest and in the meantime use a Cortec Tail bag for some back support for my wife.

HELP!

-Hanadarko

·
Super Moderator
5,724 Posts
I pickup my CTX1300D Friday (5/23) and while I understand the pass seat backrest is delayed, it seems the carrier (needed anyway) is supposed to be available as some of you have it.

However, the forum here has 2 different part numbers listed for the same item:

Rear Carrier / 08V72-MUN-A00ZB
Carrier: 08L72-MJN-D00ZB

When I ordered the bike a week ago, I was told NONE of the accessories are available, which is obviously incorrect. Parts wasnt motivated to really help me.

Sooooo....

Who here HAS the rear carrier and KNOWS the part number I can supposedly have my dealer order?

I'd like to mount it so it's ready for the backrest and in the meantime use a Cortec Tail bag for some back support for my wife.

HELP!

-Hanadarko

Call my dealer and they can ship to you. They know about the available accessories on this bike and the ETA for what's not yet available.

Storm Lake Honda
207 E Milwaukee
Storm Lake, IA 50588
Jeff Schultz (712) 732-2460
Iowa Motorcycle ATV Scooter Snowmobile, Personal Watercraft Dealer - Storm Lake Honda, Arctic Cat, Schwinn
(Larry Schultz is company president)

Tell them Bob Shwery sent you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts