CTX 1300 Forum banner

281 - 284 of 284 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Naval Architect, was working around the world.
Always was on adventure bikes but got a shoulder injury and can't use now a KTM 890 as planned.
Bought a CTX1300 Deluxe with 12.5k miles instead as a transition bike and love it. Guess I gonna keep it for a long time.
V-4 and shaft combination is awesome!(y)
Welcome, bambr, from London, Ontario. I have also had both ADV and sport-touring bikes in the past, but fell in love with my CTX1300. It is a fantastic bike, superbly comfortable and user friendly. Love the low seat height!
Cheers,
Bruce

·
Registered
27 Posts
Naval Architect, was working around the world.
Always was on adventure bikes but got a shoulder injury and can't use now a KTM 890 as planned.
Bought a CTX1300 Deluxe with 12.5k miles instead as a transition bike and love it. Guess I gonna keep it for a long time.
V-4 and shaft combination is awesome!(y)
Welcome Bambr from north of the GTA. Lets get rid of this white crap once and for all and enjoy some wind therapy !

·
Registered
1 Posts
Occupation: Information Technology Executive (Data / Program Management Focus)
Back story: Girlfriend finally gave the green light, so bought the CTX the next day. Was eyeing something similar that would be suitable for touring with a passenger for weekend trips and came across an awesome deal locally. All of my neighbor-buddies have bikes. Never even sat on a seat until I purchased this CTX1300 base. Just got permit this morning.

Super excited and glad to e-meet you all. First post! 🤘

281 - 284 of 284 Posts