CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just listed my oem seat on ebay today, was going to keep it but decided to sell it. Has been recovered and upgraded to their best foam, lowered 1" and narrowed in front, red thread trim, upholstery work done by Mean City Cycles in Tn., Includes Utopia backrest.
$440.00 plus shipping.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
720 Posts
...Has been recovered and upgraded to their best foam, lowered 1" and narrowed in front, red thread trim, upholstery work done by Mean City Cycles in Tn., Includes Utopia backrest.
$440.00 plus shipping.
so the "IronButt" ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey, .... I like the seat! I plan on buying a Utopia backrest and with a 30" inseam myself,... it is as if this seat was built for me.... LOL!! Shipping cost is a killer! I am planning a western trip this Spring. Would it be possible for me to pay you for the seat and you hold the seat until I can pick it up in Late April? If you are good with this, ... my plans were to offer on ebay $350. Thank you. Sam in North Carolina

If you can, I would be willing to complete the transaction on the forum and save you the ebay charges?

ALSO, one note .... the red stitching on the passenger portion of the seat looks crooked on one side. Is that a defect or, is it because of the camera angle?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
$350 is a good offer, someone already offered more than that but I honestly I am wanting $400. The camera angle is making stitching look crooked, seat was professionally done, you can see on the receipt what it cost to get it customized! Plus the cost of the backrest, but it was worth it, only used it a couple of seasons, then found a Corbin seat.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts