CTX 1300 Forum banner
261 - 280 of 315 Posts

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I personally saw them on YouTube ;)
Come on! Who lives in the real world anymore!

P.S. : I was wondering if any member of this forum was there...

·
Registered
811 Posts
The blue one may have belonged to my riding buddy that winters in Florida. He is at Daytona for bike week now and his is blue and is licensed in Florida. His is a standard.

·
Registered
311 Posts
On April 9 I saw a Blue CTX1300 drive past my house on Hwy 1136 in Mauriceville, Texas. Today April 14th I observed the same CTX on Hwy 1130 going the opposite direction about 5 miles from my residence. I have seen this bike about 6 times over the past few years I assume he is either going to work or home from work. One of the days I will be on mine and follow him to introduce myself.

·
Registered
48 Posts
On Wednesday the 17th We went cycling on the Rte 60 causeway across Tampa Bay to Clerarwater. When we parked I saw a Red CTX in the lot. Stopped to check it out and the owner was at a picnic table. He was from New Port Ritchie and drove to work on the bike that day. The bike looked like it just came off the dealers lot. I always thought Red was the best color.

·
Premium Member
2018 GL1800 Goldwing Tour, 2014 CTX1300 (sold)
107 Posts
Waikaloa Rd, Big Island, HI....

The Mrs. and I are on our belated honeymoon/holiday out on the Big Island, and we passed a back CTX1300 around 3:20pm today - Friday 4/26 while headed into Waikaloa - was pretty awesome seeing a CTX out here - mahalo!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Passed a blue CTX heading south on Hwy 61 out of Red Wing, MN on 5/4.

·
Premium Member
1,072 Posts
I saw someone at about 1pm on May 14 on I84E west of Boise, ID. A flash of distinctive pipes as we passed at 70mph each with a median separating us.

Reactions: psullam

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
Sunday May 12th San Antonio at Braun Road light 3:00p. Red with shorty shield no top box and clearly enjoying his tunes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
272 Posts
Saturday, May 18 - Missouri:

west of Neosho, MO - westbound on highway 60 at 8:30am

Red CTX1300

Rare sighting In the wild. 🙂

·
Premium Member
1,072 Posts
Not sure. Might have seen one in Victoria BC going north on Blanshard Street.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Today I finally saw another CTX close to home. 0945 this morning westbound on Wickham near I95, a blue CTX with what looked like an X-creen on the windshield. I honked my car horn but I couldn't get close again because of traffic. Would be nice to connect with another CTX owner in the area.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
51 Posts
Sorry, I was a bit distracted with that last post. Forgot to mention I saw the blue CTX today in Viera FL.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
51 Posts
I saw a red one on Route 30 Bypass near Coatesville, Pennsylvania last Friday at about 6pm. I sped up to get a shot but he was hauling, at one point I was doing 100 but could not gain ground. I gave up getting a photo after a mile, also did not want to instigate. Open face helmet, short-sleeve shirt, doing 90-100 in a 55 zone in light traffic. Yikes

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,072 Posts
I saw a red one on Route 30 Bypass near Coatesville, Pennsylvania last Friday at about 6pm. I sped up to get a shot but he was hauling, at one point I was doing 100 but could not gain ground. I gave up getting a photo after a mile, also did not want to instigate. Open face helmet, short-sleeve shirt, doing 90-100 in a 55 zone in light traffic. Yikes

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Nobody here. We are so very sensible.

Reactions: Stirling

·
Registered
86 Posts
Sturgis, SD. Saw a a black one just as I was getting on I-90 to go home from work. I've actually seen several around here. And, the Sturgis Indian Dealer has a used one for sale right now, plus another on Craigslist in Rapid City SD. I'm always amazed at how many bikes there are in this area. I guess Sturgis rally puts the bug to ride in a lot of people, because I think the per capita motorcycle ownership in South Dakota is really high....especially for how short our riding season is.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I saw someone at about 1pm on May 14 on I84E west of Boise, ID. A flash of distinctive pipes as we passed at 70mph each with a median separating us.
If it was a red one, it was most likely me. Just leaving work. ;)

and honestly I have never seen a CTX 1300 (besides mine) in the wild. .

261 - 280 of 315 Posts