CTX 1300 Forum banner
301 - 315 of 315 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Finally spotted another Blue one in Tassie, tried to get his attention but I think he was a newbie and was concentrating too hard on cornering.
https://youtu.be/IxOdyj7p7t0

·
Registered
811 Posts
That must have been exciting. I do see more CTXs here in Ohio, but not many. Two of my friends own them as well. I’m a bad influence on them LOL

·
Registered
48 Posts
Saw a bright shiny red one today 5/6/2020 at 13:50 Hrs heading east on Rte 50 right outside Christmas Florida. The rider was wearing shorts and with the temps in the 90's I understood why. I was relaxed in the air conditioned van. The afternoon showers and high heat/humidity is on it's way

·
Registered
283 Posts
Met the guy I saw at the lights and he is now riding in the group I ride with so their are two blue CTX1300s in the group in little old Tasmania. I used to feel special LOL, now im just one of 2 but good to have a fellow rider. I did tell him about this group but he hasn't joined so far.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Blue CTC1300 spotted in Pineville, Missouri traveling towards the town square today, Saturday, July 18th a bit after noon.

Reactions: Stlburd2

·
Registered
370 Posts
Saw two different CTX 1300''s in 2 days, both less than a mile from each other. The blue one I saw yesterday exiting north end of Coto de Caza, and a red one this morning headed south on Antonio Pkwy by the 241 toll road. Hadnt seen another in quite awhile. I was in my car on both occasions, so didnt wave.

·
Registered
678 Posts
so a bit different.. but still on topic. Saturday I was the one who was spotted. I rode to Payson AZ, and dined at a local spot for breakfast. Upon leaving, a seasoned older gentleman approached me to say "Wow I haven't seen one of these since they first came out! " "That is one of the best bikes every made." - I thanked him for the compliment. He went on to say he was 72 years young and had rode / owned over 300 bikes. That day he was on a 350cc scooter. But he was quick to tell me "It will pull 70mph up the mountain no problem!" "As you get older you find different things exciting!"

We parted way but really I just wanted to follow him, and ride wherever he was going.

·
Registered
765 Posts
I'm sitting in my TV Room watching football. Just a few minutes ago I heard the rumble of some overly loud Harleys. I looked out the window and watched a long line of bikes go by. Just as I was thinking at least one of them needed to buy a muffler, I saw a Gold Wing. Then a few bikes later a RED CTX1300!

This is only the second one I've seen in this area other than my own.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I spotted one this past Saturday at “ Road America “ in Wisconsin at the “Moto America “ racing event, it was a blue one, unfortunately I didn’t had a chance to meet the owner, it was just parked bike.

·
Registered
65 Posts
As I'm driving through Archies national park with the family, I spotted a older guy with a passenger on a blue ctx1300. I couldn't turn around and speak due to the traffic. But safe travels my guy.

301 - 315 of 315 Posts