CTX 1300 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has a CTX1300 with a MCCruise installed and is thinking of selling, please let me know.

Only interested if it has the MCCruise. I already have one w/out it. ;)

Thank you.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Why not just buy a MCCruise kit? It's not that hard to install, the instructions are great it just takes time.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Airhead, what is your location? I bet there is someone nearby who would more than willing to help out.
Thank you @Brian Kleinberg . I am in Chicago. I have seen the instructions and I am afraid they are above my pay grade. Professional installation makes it cost prohibitive not to mention that there does not seem to be tremendous interest.

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Thank you. I am in Chicago. I have seen the instructions and I am afraid they are above my pay grade. Professional installation makes it cost prohibitive not to mention that there does not seem to be tremendous interest.
I don't live near you, otherwise I would help.
Don't feel intimidated. I took my time to install it myself. It took me 10 days to do it... but I did it! The manual (all three of them) take you through step by step. Pictures are included for each step. If you get stuck, their customer service is fantastic!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey guys,I decided to get a mccruise for my 1300 and my wife’s 7 ,and they’re all out of stock !!! Of everything!!!.They can get the servo motors and won’t have anything until March.

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Hey guys,I decided to get a mccruise for my 1300 and my wife’s 7 ,and they’re all out of stock !!! Of everything!!!.They can get the servo motors and won’t have anything until March.
Scott, request the installation manuals so that you can get a jump on things. It will make installation easier for you when everything comes in March.

·
Registered
19 Posts
If anyone has a CTX1300 with a MCCruise installed and is thinking of selling, please let me know.

Only interested if it has the MCCruise. I already have one w/out it. ;)

Thank you.
Hi Airhead78, I am going to post a new, never been installed McCruise cruise control for the CTX1300. The fellow I purchased the bike from gave it to me as part of the sale, but I have no intention of installing it. Are you still interested? Let me know.
-Merford

1 - 10 of 10 Posts