CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right now, there are three incentives going:

• 1.99% financing for 48 months to qualified buyers
  • $1000.00 in free Honda accessories (can apply this to extend your warranty)
  • $500 in Honda bonus bucks to be used on date of purchase

More details on current offers are located here: Current Offers - The Official Honda Powersports Site

Attachments

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I missed the $500 bonus bucks by two days, but not upset, as I cashed in on the two other incentives and got a good deal

·
Super Moderator
2,174 Posts
I got $500 off of MSRP, and that's it. Oh, plus the promise of the replacement of a bunch of parts that got damaged in shipping (damage that has to be pointed out to even be seen). And I don't care. I'd been waiting for this bike for 10 years, I wasn't about to wait around any longer for incentives that may or may not be offered.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Bought One Last Week

I got a 1300 deluxe in mass for $1800 off list with 1.99 financing, $1000 honda accessories, and 2nd year warranty. I was very happy with the deal!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks Sleepngbear, looks like we are neighbors more or less as I'm just over the RI border.

Great site for a great bike. I've been enjoying all the info and insite as I learn the ropes.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I hate end-of-season sales incentives! But I did get some miles of smiles on my new bike since April 26 when I bought it
that's not "end of season"....it's been going on all through the summer, and was in place when I bought mine.

I got my Deluxe for $3500 under MSRP as well, due to a volume buy from Honda by my dealer (CTX's were only part of the volume buy)

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow, Blakebird, I just perused all the photos of your bikes 1968 to present, I'm AMAZED! I really liked the Moto Guzzi 1200 Sport. I wish you lived next to me so I could borrow them along the way :)

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
current incentives have changed for the better. No longer $1000 in free accessories and $500 in bonus bucks, they have now just done a straight $1500 in bonus bucks, which allows much more flexibility with your purchase. The 1.99% for 48 month financing through Honda Financial still remains.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,

For your information, after only one year, the CTX 1300 in France is finalized! :eek:

This bad news comes out very good: discount on the price of stocks.:smiley-happy0034:

Before, the price of the new 2014 CTX1300 in France was 17,699€ ($ 22,040)
(C-ABS, TCS... like your deluxe version but without black rims)

Today the actual price for a CTX 1300 is 11,900€ ($ 14,931)
with these accessories (help to sold):
- Fog lights,
- High Windscreen
- Topcase

At this price, the CTX 1300 is a very good bike, isn't it ?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Ctx 1300

Hi,

For your information, after only one year, the CTX 1300 in France is finalized! :eek:

This bad news comes out very good: discount on the price of stocks.:smiley-happy0034:

Before, the price of the new 2014 CTX1300 in France was 17,699€ ($ 22,040)
(C-ABS, TCS... like your deluxe version but without black rims)

Today the actual price for a CTX 1300 is 11,900€ ($ 14,931)
with these accessories (help to sold):
- Fog lights,
- High Windscreen
- Topcase

At this price, the CTX 1300 is a very good bike, isn't it ?
Here in the South West of UK,Cornwall, the dealer prices were,£14999,no top case and short screen.
I paid £13999 which included a top case and tall screen,but that was with a dealer about 200 miles away.

·
Super Moderator
5,721 Posts
For a good deal on a good bike it's sometimes necessary to travel a bit, and usually worth it too. I bought mine at a dealer 145 miles away. The local dealer didn't deal. I also know of some riders here in the states that will fly-n-ride across the country for a good deal on a used bike (at least one or two from the east coast to the west coast, or the other way, that I've read about on the ST forum).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts