CTX 1300 Forum banner

Current Honda Incentives on CTX1300

5K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  bob 
#1 ·
Right now, there are three incentives going:

• 1.99% financing for 48 months to qualified buyers
  • $1000.00 in free Honda accessories (can apply this to extend your warranty)
  • $500 in Honda bonus bucks to be used on date of purchase

More details on current offers are located here: Current Offers - The Official Honda Powersports Site

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
I hate end-of-season sales incentives! But I did get some miles of smiles on my new bike since April 26 when I bought it
that's not "end of season"....it's been going on all through the summer, and was in place when I bought mine.

I got my Deluxe for $3500 under MSRP as well, due to a volume buy from Honda by my dealer (CTX's were only part of the volume buy)

#4 ·
I got $500 off of MSRP, and that's it. Oh, plus the promise of the replacement of a bunch of parts that got damaged in shipping (damage that has to be pointed out to even be seen). And I don't care. I'd been waiting for this bike for 10 years, I wasn't about to wait around any longer for incentives that may or may not be offered.

#9 ·
Wow, Blakebird, I just perused all the photos of your bikes 1968 to present, I'm AMAZED! I really liked the Moto Guzzi 1200 Sport. I wish you lived next to me so I could borrow them along the way :)

#10 ·
current incentives have changed for the better. No longer $1000 in free accessories and $500 in bonus bucks, they have now just done a straight $1500 in bonus bucks, which allows much more flexibility with your purchase. The 1.99% for 48 month financing through Honda Financial still remains.

#11 ·
Hi,

For your information, after only one year, the CTX 1300 in France is finalized! :eek:

This bad news comes out very good: discount on the price of stocks.:smiley-happy0034:

Before, the price of the new 2014 CTX1300 in France was 17,699€ ($ 22,040)
(C-ABS, TCS... like your deluxe version but without black rims)

Today the actual price for a CTX 1300 is 11,900€ ($ 14,931)
with these accessories (help to sold):
- Fog lights,
- High Windscreen
- Topcase

At this price, the CTX 1300 is a very good bike, isn't it ?

#13 ·
Ctx 1300

Here in the South West of UK,Cornwall, the dealer prices were,£14999,no top case and short screen.
I paid £13999 which included a top case and tall screen,but that was with a dealer about 200 miles away.

#14 ·
For a good deal on a good bike it's sometimes necessary to travel a bit, and usually worth it too. I bought mine at a dealer 145 miles away. The local dealer didn't deal. I also know of some riders here in the states that will fly-n-ride across the country for a good deal on a used bike (at least one or two from the east coast to the west coast, or the other way, that I've read about on the ST forum).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.