CTX 1300 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to find a center stand kit with the new chrome trim for the muffler. I've seen all the pics and install videos but I'm not having any luck finding one myself.

Can anybody point me in the right direction?

·
Registered
307 Posts
Just got mine a couple months ago - from the Honda site.

·
Super Moderator
5,440 Posts
It is still shown in the 2020 Honda accessories catalog here:
2020 Honda Motorcycle Accessories Catalog_v2
But I don't see if this item number includes the exhaust cover chrome part with the notch for the center stand. I looked on the Honda Parts Nation web site and all the parts are shown individually in the diagram but are missing in the parts listing. This should be something you can order at your local Honda store and verify everything is included that you need for it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is still shown in the 2020 Honda accessories catalog here:
2020 Honda Motorcycle Accessories Catalog_v2
But I don't see if this item number includes the exhaust cover chrome part with the notch for the center stand. I looked on the Honda Parts Nation web site and all the parts are shown individually in the diagram but are missing in the parts listing. This should be something you can order at your local Honda store and verify everything is included that you need for it.

I just bought it. We'll see what shows up. 😂

Thanks for the heads up. I never realized that they had an actual Honda accessories website. I thought it was only individual parts you could buy

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm trying to find a center stand kit with the new chrome trim for the muffler. I've seen all the pics and install videos but I'm not having any luck finding one myself.

Can anybody point me in the right direction?
I have one I would sell, I bought an accessory package from a guy trading in his CTX1300, he removed all of the things he added including the center stand and chrome exhaust cover. My bike already has the center stand. Call me at 717-580-4305 to discuss.
Carl

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have one I would sell, I bought an accessory package from a guy trading in his CTX1300, he removed all of the things he added including the center stand and chrome exhaust cover. My bike already has the center stand. Call me at 717-580-4305 to discuss.
Carl
I already purchased through Honda. I'd have to see about returning it and buying yours.

What other accessories did you snag?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a like new factory rear rack that is professionally polished and looks like chrome and a pair of like NEW chrome mirror covers.

I have the chrome lower cowl panels and the chrome head covers and the mirror covers were just too much chrome for my tastes.

If you already bought a new center stand, you might as well keep it, I wouldn’t sell mine for less than $100 because cosmetically it’s actually much nicer than the one on my bike and I just looked at it and of the two springs needed the inner spring is missing, it must have gotten misplaced somewhere.
Since you no longer need it, I’ll just keep it and swap it out with mine someday.
I’m asking $125 for the polished rear rack, the previous owner paid more than that to have it stripped and polished. I have a red deluxe with a trunk and do not need the rear rack.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Center stand 08M70-MJN-A00

from there you should be able to find PLENTY of sellers.. as example:

then you will want this thread:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts