CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
I recognized some of the locations in the pictures.

This is the first review of someone who rode the bike aggressively in some twisty places. He didn't say a word about the off/on throttle response.

I also think it's interesting that he liked the saddle bag fasteners. The closures on my blue bike are a struggle to use. He must have gotten a bike like my red bike. The bags on my red bike are no effort at all.

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I recognized some of the locations in the pictures.

This is the first review of someone who rode the bike aggressively in some twisty places. He didn't say a word about the off/on throttle response.

I also think it's interesting that he liked the saddle bag fasteners. The closures on my blue bike are a struggle to use. He must have gotten a bike like my red bike. The bags on my red bike are no effort at all.
Yep, with any luck, I'll be heading out there next summer for some serious riding. There are times when I think maybe the abrupt throttle responses I get sometimes are just me still getting used to it. Also... I love my saddlebag closures. I don't have any issue with them at all, even if I do still have to put something down to cover up the bottom of the bag so things don't fall down in the crack. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts