CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:smileygarden_de_ban My electri cooling and heating garmit finally arrived 3 days ago.. I finally took a couple hours leave tonight and installed it and tested it.. :smileygarden_de_ban Thermostatically controlled 60 - 110 with a max of 32 degrees difference from ambient air temp.. ..was 86 degrees when I left house plus I was good and sweaty from hot garage. Within 5 minutes going down the road temps set to 60 degrees t shirt chilly inside my armored gear. an hour later . after sunset, temps down to 70 in the lower valleys. I pushed setting up to 90.. minutes later felt the warmth thru the garment. within 15 minutes had to knock setting back down ,,,,,Think I am really liking this,, NO damp diaper feeling like the evaporation units

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Picture? Link? Price? Then I might have some questions:tongue:

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Coretemperaturecontrols.com I bought the shirt NOT the vest,, But I may buy the vest too later.. Wore it into work tonight kind of easy temps right now but calling for low 50s about the time I get off work so better test on the heating part,,,,

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Ok, you are in MD, so maybe that's a good investment. For me in Alabama, WAY to much overkill.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts