CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished a great week on the new CTX, over 800 miles zipping through the Rockies west of Denver . The leaves were especially colorful this year.
If your nearby, I highly recommend the ride. Lots of ways to get lost and found.

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Hi guy. The CTX is a great ride for enjoying the road and the sites. We've had the best fall color I can remember here in the east. We also had our first lake effect snow last night. So our season is coming to an end too. :mad:

·
Super Moderator
5,721 Posts
Took a short ride this afternoon around the area to see the colors. Seems I was about a week late here in the Midwest! Many of the trees were obviously past their prime color and also many had already lost leaves showing bare branches. Was a nice ride anyway. Temps were perfect and, though cloudy, was still a very nice day for a ride. Of course, I don't stop riding just 'cuz the temps dip a little south of freezing so I don't consider the season over at anytime... even though I live where we get the extremes of the seasons (high temps/humidity in summer to below zero temps/feet of snow in winter). I ride on. :D

ps- I will say I wouldn't mind having above freezing temps all year like SOME southern riders have, but I'll not let the temps stop me anyway, as long as the pavement is clear.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts