CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
Went to the local Honda shop to purchase a key $12 key blank. Ended up ordering a CTX1300 Deluxe. Should be taking delivery in about a week. Traded in a 2010 NT700V.
Other previous owned bikes: 1985 VF700C, 1984 GL1200 Aspencade, 1990 GL1500SE, 2002 GL1800

·
Registered
279 Posts
welcome
ya never want to just visit a dealer when your bored or have extra time
or for any reason

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
@nordakoda,
You should always go for quality. If you buy those cheap keys, they break too easy. Buying a good quality key that has good quality accessories is always a good option.

Oh, Congrats and WHERE IS THE PICTURE?????? You did take a photo before you left it all alone on the showroom floor didn't ya???????

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I decided on blue. It's the only color I've never had a motorcycle in. There are no photos because it has to be ordered.

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Congrats, nordakoda! And WELCOME!

·
Registered
413 Posts
I decided on blue. It's the only color I've never had a motorcycle in. There are no photos because it has to be ordered.
Great choice. Like Bob said, that blue looks like 5 different colors rolled into one depending on light conditions.

Interesting to hear of someone ordering this bike. Did they tell you where it will be coming from? Another dealer that has stock?

If they didn't have one there, what made you decide on it? Or did they have one that just lacked the color/options you wanted?

Jeff

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Well then, I guess you just gonna have to drool over ours until you get yours. I had to do the same!!! Kept coming here and googling for more info. There was less back then. Looking forward to your personalizations/farkles.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dealer did not have any in stock. Will be coming from Honda warehouse in CA. That's not too far for Washington state. Was told a week t ten days, but I think it will be here sooner. I hope! As far as why I chose the blue.. Lets just say that I have the Honda web site memorized.

Reactions: bob and sleepngbear
1 - 12 of 12 Posts