CTX 1300 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:( Gang,

Alas my cruiser experiment did not succeed. The CTX is a great bike, but switched from a Tiger 800 and the cruiser style didn't stick. My thanks to everyone for their input and enthusiasm, especially bob and sleepingbear among others. I have gone back to an ADV bike (Tiger Explorer XC).

My ride (Deluxe in blue) is at Woods in Austin. It has 660 miles, with tall screen and luggage rack installed. I left a service manual in the side box, both keys, and the shorty screen with it. They should be selling it for about $14k, in case there's anyone who'd like some inside info on a good deal.

Just info. I don't own it anymore, so that's not an ad for anything I'd profit from.

Best to all and good/safe riding,
Wyrm

·
Registered
128 Posts
Sorry to see you go. I too came from a Tiger 800, which I left at the dealer to sell on consignment. I also miss it and it hasn't sold yet, so I'm thinking about taking it back today. The cruiser experiment is working for me, however, so I'm planning to keep both the CTX and the Tiger. Enjoy that Explorer XC. If I were to buy another Triumph, it would most likely be that one.

·
Super Moderator
2,174 Posts
Gotta ride what works for ya. You got to give something else a shot, which is never a bad thing. Happy trails, and ride safe. ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts