CTX 1300 Forum banner

121 - 140 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Big Red at North and South Twins in Washington State. The big white dome to the left is Mt Baker, an 11,000 foot volcanic mountain.

I love my mountains here in the west!

Enjoy
Nice bike! What top box is that? Custom paint?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Actually the Givi V46 came with the bike (I bought it last year with only 304 kilometers on the odometer!). The owner said he took the box off another bike and the paint matches very well ... lucky me.

In six months I have put over 11,000 kilometers on Big Red and I am loving this bike more and more. Now it's broken in I am getting over 50 mpg even going up and down mountains!

Not only are these bikes good looking but they are soooo comfortable.

I wish I could find a good back rest for me but, as you can see, I am using a gym bag to support my back so I can go up to eight hours without tiring.

Enjoy your ride, love the red CTX

·
Registered
35 Posts
Covered Bridges

Rode to 4 more covered bridges today. Was a very fun ride out in the countryside.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Actually the Givi V46 came with the bike (I bought it last year with only 304 kilometers on the odometer!). The owner said he took the box off another bike and the paint matches very well ... lucky me.

In six months I have put over 11,000 kilometers on Big Red and I am loving this bike more and more. Now it's broken in I am getting over 50 mpg even going up and down mountains!

Not only are these bikes good looking but they are soooo comfortable.

I wish I could find a good back rest for me but, as you can see, I am using a gym bag to support my back so I can go up to eight hours without tiring.

Enjoy your ride, love the red CTX
Here's a back rest for you. I like mine, it's adjustable. Can be tilted forward or back. I bought a cheap air stapler from Harbor Freight to put the seat fabric back on. Or you can go to a furniture repair and have b them staple it back on.

http://www.utpr.com/ctx1300.html

·
Registered
798 Posts
Was just there last week. Great food and scenery

·
Registered
105 Posts
My two wheel camper
When I'm not camping, two wheel pickup.
My motorcycles are always my 1st choice for transportation, weather permitting.
I love this picture
In Italy everything is forbidden, the mototrailers , the replacement of different tires from OEM , even the circulation with my pick-up 😠.
I think that now there are only obligations and prohobitions .
I would very much like a mototrailer

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
My two wheel camper
When I'm not camping, two wheel pickup.
My motorcycles are always my 1st choice for transportation, weather permitting.
That looks amazing, not sure how it would go on our twisting country roads here in the UK.
When I go camping I just use ratchet straps on the back.

Attachments

Reactions: TDWright
121 - 140 of 173 Posts