CTX 1300 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thursday, I was finally able to take a ride. Didn't have but maybe half of a day; So I just took a little 220 mile ride to get me and my Steed reacquainted. It was a good and relaxing time. Hopefully things will wind down an I can start planning rides again. I want to plan a Texas Independence Trail ride and get photographs of all the Monuments and things that have to do with the fight for Texas' Independence. It will be several rides, due to it would take a couple of weeks of camping a day or two in each area to get it all unless I can camp where I could do several in a day as long as I wasn't rushed. I pretty much have everything in San Antonio except the "Grass Battle" that occurred on November 26 ,1835 it occurred just south of San Antonio. Enough for now, maybe more on that later if things work out. In the mean time keep your tires down and your Handlebars up.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Good to hear from you again! Maybe this is the year we’ll finally get to cross paths in the great state of Texas!! I’m hoping to ride from Deep South Tx to College Station this Wednesday afternoon for my son’s Aggie Ring celebration Thursday morning. Then right back home Thursday afternoon. A quick 800+ miles in 2 days. That outta make up for being too busy on the farm to ride the past 3 weeks or more!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts